Shahani dates in Iran and supplier, manufacturer and exporter fresh shahani date for India, Bangladesh, Pakistan, Afghanistan, Emirates and etc.
Shahani date is one of the date varieties in Iran. This figure is used for edible and industrial uses in most countries around the world. We refer to the specifications of the shahani date below:
Name: Shahani dates
Date type: Dry-semi-compressed
Usage: Direct use – Industrial use
Harvesting time: September – october
Packing: 1.5kg – 3kg – 10kg
Place growing: Iran – Fars province – Hormozgan province
Price: (0.8 – 1.5)$
What is shahani date?
Shahani date from shahani trees are produced in Iran. This tres grows in hot and dry climates. South of Iran in Fars province and Hormozgan province conditions for growth of the shahani tree. Fars province in Iran is one of the largest producers of shahani date.
Harvesting time shahani date
- Harvest time of shahani date in september and october
- Order this product throughout the year
Shahani date moisture
- This product are of dry, semi-dry and compact date.
- Moisture of Shahani date is less than 35%
- The moisture of the dried shahani is less than 15%
- Moisture of compressed shahani between 30% and 35%
Shahani date size
- The size of shahani date is (3-5)cm
Shahani date shape
- The shape of shahani date is long
Shahani date color
- The color of shahani date is yellow and brown
Shahani dates packing
- Packing 1.5kg
- Packing 3kg
- packing 10kg
Customercountries Iran’s shahani date
- All Arabic countries
Shahani dates price
- The price of shahani dates is between 0.8$ and 1.5$
Shipment shahani date
- Dry containers
How to order shahani date
Our company makes date products with different types of packing for buyers. The best custom packing time is in the harvest season. Another benefit of ordering in the harvest season is the reasonable price of the product. You can contact us from the sales section.